Best beer with pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My second vote for best beer with pork... FREE! Incidentally both my votes for beer with pork is also for beer in general. I will drink a Hamms or a Goose Island Bourbon County and everything in between.

Reactions: bhambrewer
I could see your point and choice made. I tend to go more Light, Refreshing and Local. STRAUB Brewery, since 1872, is just 20 minutes away and has some great products. Their Amber Lager is fabulous and available year round but their Oktoberfest Marzen , Jul thru Nov, is what I enjoy the most...JJ
Just reading thru some old threads and came across this. My mother's maiden name was Straub, and she told us years ago that she was in fact a shirt tail relation to the Straubs that founded and brewed said beer. True or not I'll never know, but small world. Drink up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky