best bbq in savannah

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Im in savannah!!!!

Sandfly BBQ, Wiley's Championship BBQ, or Angels BBQ -- angles was on man VS food ... all great placed to eat!

Another place you should go that isnt BBQ is Sweet Potatoes - this place was also featured on Man VS food and was said to have the 'best banana pudding on the planet' .... Great city, hope you enjoy your time here!

I talked to a local and they suggested angles bbq! Gonna go tomorrow before we head out

You mean you BUY it
icon_question.gif
 I'd have a Mini with me and do it for cheaper  , and probably better...
icon_eek.gif

Roadside Parks are great Smoking Sites , friends to talk to and tease with the Odors of Wood and Carmelizing Animals .

I am a strong member of P.I.T.A.
ROTF.gif

Noooo all the bbq places are closed on sunday:( Except johnny harris. So thas where we'll go

Went to Johnny Harris' and it was Amazing! Of course i can do better ;) But it was really good. I will say this...they have a new Pineapple Hawaiian BBQ sauce...tasted like straight pineapple syrup....would not suggest that

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky