Berkel 10" Meat Slicer - SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
Berkel 10" Meat Slicer w/Sharpener

Blade is in excellent Condition---No Nicks

Don't use it and tired of storing it.

Listed Locally on Craigslist for $275  Will sell for $225 Cash

Thanks For Looking!

Todd

Last edited:
That is a good price... I have seen them go at an online auction for food equip here for up to $400.00 for ones like it.

Thats a heck of a buy on a good slicer

Yup,  It's a tank!

Has a NSF sticker on it too

Came out of a local school kitchen.  They replaced this working unit with a new one for probably "Thousands of Dollars".  Our tax dollars hard at work once again!!!

TJ

I didn't know we had an "Ebay" sorta thing going. Cool. Not that I have anything to sell, oh wait, anybody want a used cat? LOL!

That slicer looks awesome, dang, I'd buy it I were close enough. Don't know what I'd do with it, but I'd find something to slice up.

I didn't know we had an "Ebay" sorta thing going. Cool. Not that I have anything to sell, oh wait, anybody want a used cat? LOL!

That slicer looks awesome, dang, I'd buy it I were close enough. Don't know what I'd do with it, but I'd find something to slice up.

Hide The Cat!

LOL!

TJ

Nice Buy Dave...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Shipping for this little piggy is around $50.  Cheaper than I thought!

May you have many years of happy slicing ahead of you!!!

Crating it up and going out this weekend.

Congrats and THANKS Dave!

Todd

Great to see one of our members get it. Congrats Dave

Nice score Dave. If I had not been at the beach I might have beat you to it.

Dave Sam's Club has or had a nice roll around stainless table that I have mine sitting on and it sure is better than trying to pick the slicer up every time

Dave Sam's Club has or had a nice roll around stainless table that I have mine sitting on and it sure is better than trying to pick the slicer up every time
Unfortunately, the nearest Sam's Club is over 90 miles away in downtown Seattle.  I'm not fond of driving in Seattle.  In fact, ah well, I'll just leave it alone.  Don't want to offend my neighbors to the south.  Great suggestion.  I'll be busy searching in the local area.  Something will turn up.  Have you ever noticed that any acquistions you make always need something else to make it complete? 

Dang I wasnt quick enough in picking this up. Enjoy Dave. 

I saw this when you first posted but your ad says no shipping, local only.  Dang, If I'd only known.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky