Berbere Beef Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great! Nice Short Ribs seem difficult to find...JJ

I signed up for an account just to comment on how delicious the ribs look and sound :D  I got some short ribs a while ago and not sure what to do with them so they went into the freezer but now I do!

We try to go to Penticton once a year but may not make it this year as we just booked a holiday to Europe in Oct (around the time when we would go to Pentiction.

canada-flag-68.gif

Looks great! Nice Short Ribs seem difficult to find...JJ
Thanks, Chef. We don't get short ribs here very often.

I signed up for an account just to comment on how delicious the ribs look and sound :D  I got some short ribs a while ago and not sure what to do with them so they went into the freezer but now I do!

We try to go to Penticton once a year but may not make it this year as we just booked a holiday to Europe in Oct (around the time when we would go to Pentiction.

canada-flag-68.gif
Thanks! That is very kind. We don't get to Penticton very often but we will be going back to Tony's on the next trip.

Nice job Disco,,, looks flipping goooooooodddd

DS

Points!!
Thanks for the points, DS!

I don't know much about those spices but those ribs do look mighty fine. Cheers, Disco!!
Thanks, Paul! If I hear of a new spice blend, it goes on my list to try. Just a weakness of mine.

Wow ! Another awesome thread Disco ! Adding yet another great thread to the list of things to do ! Thumbs Up

I missed this post.  Sorry I am late.  It looks delicious. The photography quality is unbelievable! point! b

I missed this post.  Sorry I am late.  It looks delicious. The photography quality is unbelievable! point! b
Har! A buddy took some of the pictures. I'll pass your kudos along. Thanks for the point.

Awesome short ribs Disco, I am going to have to try that Berbere spice, the recipe looks interesting.

I love your blog!
Thanks, Red! I have a lot of fun with the blog.

As for Berbere spice, I love it but She Who Must Be Obeyed finds it a little hot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky