BEGINNER NEEDING HELP

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Girlboss

Original poster
May 5, 2020
I'm looking to purchase my first pellet grill.
I would usually use it for cookouts burgers, sausage, steaks and on occasion roasts and such... I'm looking for recommendations....
The reason why I am looking into a pellet grill is because of the flavor...

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
There are so many to choose from it’s overwhelming. In the end I bought a RecTec 700 Bull. It’s more than you are wanting to spend.
But that is okay! Because there are many options out there and most a pretty dang good units. Treager 34” pro as an example and fits right on your budget
Any idea what size you want? How many will you be feeding?

My first thought would be Traeger. Hardware stores carry them as do the big box stores. You should be able to go out and look them over and kick the tires so to speak. Here is a link to Home Depot and what they carry:

And this link is about pellet grills in general, what folks have, their likes and dislikes:

Buy once cry once lol, go for the best name and warranty imo.

I got a Pit Boss Lexington smoker for $292 at Wal-Mart it has 540 sq in
To work with this is my first too!!!

Welcome to pellet smoking! and " May the smoke be with you!"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky