Been Taking a Break

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Brian,

Glad you are back and Gretchen is better. Nice fish. Keep the boat it was a long time coming for you with the boat.
We will all get through this bad set back in the economy . Just have to watch our pennies, woops we don't have pennies anymore . Have to watch our nickels.

Both of you try to stay cool , this will get better

David

Glad you are back Brian. I say this all the time, but it true.
It could always be worse.
Happy to hear you pup is feeling better. You will pull through the rest. The markets are hard to watch - I like to watch, my wife wont even check the balances during this downturn.

Glad you are back Brian. I say this all the time, but it true.
It could always be worse.
Happy to hear you pup is feeling better. You will pull through the rest. The markets are hard to watch - I like to watch, my wife wont even check the balances during this downturn.
Yeah. I made a bad move. I have to take $25,000 from IRA to meet my Health Plan requirements for the year. That plan I got is really good but has a small window to meet for income. Right now I down almost 20%. But like you said!

Yeah. I made a bad move. I have to take $25,000 from IRA to meet my Health Plan requirements for the year. That plan I got is really good but has a small window to meet for income. Right now I down almost 20%. But like you said!
thats a pisser for sure.

I learned a lot about the health plans the first year. I had the opposite issue - MAGI was too high and got "fined" or rate adjustment, what ever you want to call it. SSA took more from my wifes monthly check for the same reason. She (and I eventually) will be fined for not contributing for our entire career. Our employer met the requirements to make SSA contribution optional - so we opted out and invested the money on our won. I still feel that was a good move, but I dont the government should reduce what I already contributed. Overall - its a PITA for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky