Been offline a bit, moved, grandbaby, etc. Cooks pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They make the world go around and are life changing for sure. Congrats and here's to many more...
Oh yes so true! Hoping for at least one more. The complications may have taken the option away for one daughter, but our younger one who may have beat cancer wants to try And the doctors say it shouldnt be too hard if all goes well. Now both kids are 20-40 minutes away! Not a plane or 8 hour drive. The move as painful as it was has great benefits.

What part of Colorado are you in, I am just north of Denver about an hour. Gonna have to change your screen name to muddyco.

What part of Colorado are you in, I am just north of Denver about an hour. Gonna have to change your screen name to muddyco.
Yeah, I was in SLC for 17 years and my handle is on several sites…UGH.

You in Greeley, Fort Collins? I went to college at UNC a long time ago. We are in Evergreen. Love it up here.

Prayers that all goes well, it can never seem to be one thing, it all piles up for some reason! Great looking cooks though, stay motivated!

Prayers that all goes well, it can never seem to be one thing, it all piles up for some reason! Great looking cooks though, stay motivated!
Many thanks, yeah it does kinda seem like life rolls easy for a bit then the all hell breaks loose. It'll change and hopefully for the better.

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky