Been awhile but now I'm back :o)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

padronman

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Been a long while since I have been here.  Gonna be good to be back.  My MES 30 took a serious dump after just a year and they offered no help at all even though from what I gather they knew of their inferior heating elements.  That said I have been on the hunt for a new smoker and just got around to ordering one.  Since I will NEVER purchase another MES product I choose the Smokin It Model 2 and it should be here sometime on Friday!!!!! 

I have missed being here.....reading the threads and posting pics of my smokes.  When the new unit arrives I shall actively post again.....ahhhhhh feels good to be home!

See you all soon,

PadronMan

(Scott)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky