Been a long time...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

autoferret

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Orlando, Fl
I see that everyone is doing well as i shake the dust off the account.  Its been a while sence i have been home and able to do some real BBQ.  And I finished my new toy 120gal tank converted in to a trailer mounted smoker w/  a 4' door and 2 full sized removable racks.  And only got to use once before all the crazy went into my life!  But enough about me!

On the menu today:

Ribs w/ my rub and home made bbq sauce to help add a glaze

Pulled-Pork 2 ways:

Rubbed and w/ a NC sauce

Rubbed and enjected w/ a Fresh apple cider/Jack Danial, spray'd w/ more of that mixture

Roast Beef (to slice for sammy's, and i have the room so why not?)

Fattie

ABT's

Slaw

Smoked Baked Beans

Cornbread

I'll have some pic up in a bit!

Welcome back good to see you again and hope you have a great smoke today

Glad to know you're back, and congrats on the new build. It's all good my friend.

Welcome back. Glad to hear that you get some Q today. Cant wait for the pictures.

icon_cool.gif

Yes sir I too want to wish you a  welcome back also and I to will be awaiting your Q-view.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky