Beef Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bignick

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 22, 2008
Southaven, MS
Ok, this isn't a smoked meal, but I want to share.  I picked up some beef tenderloin steaks and some 15 ct. shrimp.  I just put salt and garlic pepper on the steaks.  The shrimp got a brush of melted garlic butter and a sprinkle of McCormick's "Citrus Grill" seasoning.  Sauteed mushroom with more garlic butter and CBP along with some parmasean green beans made for a fine meal!

Check it out!

Sear time

7445cfc2_IMG00080-20100905-1855.jpg

Moooove over beef, we've got shrimp for the barbie!

a3f72a57_IMG00081-20100905-1914.jpg

My plate...

f38056cc_IMG00082-20100905-1943.jpg

The misses cut into her steak and took a bite and said, "This meat is perfect."  I can officially say, "That's what she said!"

0ce06cbc_IMG00083-20100905-1946.jpg

This was so good, I decided to cook this for my parents next month for my Mom's birthday.  It was the best meal I've had in a long time.

Check out the beef tenderloin steaks at Sam's.  They're worth it.  I paid $30 for a 4 pack.

Looks like an awesome feast
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

man oh man that looks great. making me hungry here

Hey Nick, very nice job all the way around.  Some time try wrapping four to six of those green beaners with about half a slice of bacon, S&P, and toss them on too.  Works good with aspergras(sp) too.

Awesome grub!

Hey Nick, very nice job all the way around.  Some time try wrapping four to six of those green beaners with about half a slice of bacon, S&P, and toss them on too.  Works good with aspergras(sp) too.

Awesome grub!
I will try that!  Sounds good.  A nice excuse to bring BACON into the meal!

hey walle, i just broke out laughing,  my daughter always says, "you guys wrap everything with bacon"  and heres another example  i., gonna wrap some bacon with bacon and give it to her

I will try that!  Sounds good.  A nice excuse to bring BACON into the meal!

Nick,

We don't need an excuse.

Actually, there are only two times I enjoy Bacon:

#1   When I'm dining alone.

#2   When I'm dining with someone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky