• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef Tenderloin

bignick

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Ok, this isn't a smoked meal, but I want to share.  I picked up some beef tenderloin steaks and some 15 ct. shrimp.  I just put salt and garlic pepper on the steaks.  The shrimp got a brush of melted garlic butter and a sprinkle of McCormick's "Citrus Grill" seasoning.  Sauteed mushroom with more garlic butter and CBP along with some parmasean green beans made for a fine meal!

Check it out!

Sear time

Moooove over beef, we've got shrimp for the barbie!

My plate...

The misses cut into her steak and took a bite and said, "This meat is perfect."  I can officially say, "That's what she said!"

This was so good, I decided to cook this for my parents next month for my Mom's birthday.  It was the best meal I've had in a long time.

Check out the beef tenderloin steaks at Sam's.  They're worth it.  I paid $30 for a 4 pack.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Looks like an awesome feast

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Real Nice Nick!

Med/Rare too----My favorite!

Mom will love it too!

Bear

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
man oh man that looks great. making me hungry here

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Oh man, that looks like it made one fine meal. Great work.

walle

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 21, 2009
Hey Nick, very nice job all the way around.  Some time try wrapping four to six of those green beaners with about half a slice of bacon, S&P, and toss them on too.  Works good with aspergras(sp) too.

Awesome grub!

bignick

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Hey Nick, very nice job all the way around.  Some time try wrapping four to six of those green beaners with about half a slice of bacon, S&P, and toss them on too.  Works good with aspergras(sp) too.

Awesome grub!
I will try that!  Sounds good.  A nice excuse to bring BACON into the meal!

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
hey walle, i just broke out laughing,  my daughter always says, "you guys wrap everything with bacon"  and heres another example  i., gonna wrap some bacon with bacon and give it to her

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I will try that!  Sounds good.  A nice excuse to bring BACON into the meal!

Nick,

We don't need an excuse.

Actually, there are only two times I enjoy Bacon:

#1   When I'm dining alone.

#2   When I'm dining with someone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.