Beef Summer Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cheech you have to get really close to them to get a wiff of the odor. Almost right up against your nose.

If you're not looking for the smell you won't find it.

MoHntr

Gee I just opened the box and the stink almost knocked me over. Kind of reminded me of baby burps or something. Didn't come with instructions either. I'm not sure what to do with them. Any hints?

Did I mention I think raw meat stinks too when you first open the package? Especially if it's in plastic. Pew!

I'm hoping to grind up some meat this weekend for sausages. Gotta run to a BIG Wally World and check it out if the weather holds.

The ones I have say to soak in warm water for at least 30 minutes before using them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky