Beef short ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Got some beef short ribs from Sams. Grilled twice now with Korean marinade too medium done. These things are incredible. Only bad thing ribs on bottom of package almost all fat. Think next time tell them make me up new package.

20200111_171920.jpg

Reactions: kruizer
I get the thin cut ribs for Korean BBQ from the Army Commissary and they package with the meaty ones on top the the fatties on the bottom. Just a selling technique. We do Korean ribs quite often with a side of rice and whatnots.

Reactions: negolien
Soy sauce, chopped green onions, fresh sliced ginger, brown sugar and let them marinate. Rotate often for a day or two. They grill up quick.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky