Beef seasoning for spaghetti

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will get hammered for this but my favorite spaghetti is Hamburger Helper. Just something about it I really like. Has gotten hard to find so when I find it I stock up.
I love box mac! Just something about that orange powder in butter! HH is just a nice collection of seasonings so we can camp together to hide from the hammer!

I love box mac! Just something about that orange powder in butter! HH is just a nice collection of seasonings so we can camp together to hide from the hammer!
download.jpeg

That OG cheeseburger mac HH browned up the next day in some butter in a nonstick skillet is some good eats. I like that one and the salisbury steak one. I haven't made any in probably 6-8 months. I can never find the salisbury one....

We might have to start a group. HHANON

That reconstituted cheesishy stuff is delightful when it starts to caramelize on those overbloated elbow noodles......

If you want some options, I slowly converted the family to either chili mac or cincy chili (served over spaghetti) when we would typically eat spaghetti with GB. Wife converted me to meatballs over loose GB.

I get where you're coming from. Sometimes those comfort foods hit just right, even if they're not gourmet. There's a certain nostalgia and simplicity to dishes like Hamburger Helper and boxed mac and cheese that can be really satisfying. Plus, they're easy to make and don't require a ton of effort. But, if you ever want to switch things up and try something a bit more gourmet, you might want to give large paccheri noodles a shot. They're great for capturing rich sauces and hearty ingredients, like the ones in that summer vegetable recipe.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky