Beef Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Evening fellas and non fellas and as usual those on the fence. Beautiful day here in Tennessee. 80 and sunnyView attachment 630601
Had some beef back ribs gifted to me by @tx smoker for our Christmas exchange a while back. Thanks for that Robert!View attachment 630590View attachment 630591
2 racks rubbed up with Roberts beef rub and on the smoker at 250 using Kingsford 100% hickory pelletsView attachment 630592
I sprayed them down with Guinness ever so often and at around the 4hr mark hot them with another shake of rubView attachment 630593View attachment 630594View attachment 630595
Let them roll unwrapped and this is about 6hr inView attachment 630596
Another hour and they probed like butter. Pulled and rested for 30 minsView attachment 630597
Sliced up a rackView attachment 630598View attachment 630599View attachment 630600
No plate shot but had tater salad, slaw and beans. These were fire. Super meaty, tender and juicy. Clean bones when finished. Took some to a friend and they went nuts over them. Thanks for looking!
very nice. lovin the beef rib trend

Reactions: TNJAKE
Appreciate it Dave. Get some beef ribs in your life
Thanks again Jake for showcasing those ribs. I will have them in my life the middle of next week. Just placed an order with CP for their Meaty Beef Back Ribs, and a couple other things as well!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Thanks again Jake for showcasing those ribs. I will have them in my life the middle of next week. Just placed an order with CP for their Meaty Beef Back Ribs, and a couple other things as well!
Nice you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to some pics!

Reactions: Flatrate
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky