Beef Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Phenomenal looking ribs Jake! Very nice cook…. Big ol meaty beef ribs are my absolute favorite!

So, please don’t take this wrong as I’m just trying to be helpful! Not sure how your unit is set up with the drip tray… but if possible layer the drip tray with some HD foil for super easy cleanup…. And maybe you already do! Just a helpful tip I learned years ago!
Appreciate it Justin. Been running this smoker hard for almost 5yr. I used to line the tray for the first couple years but honestly it was more of a hassle for me. Now I just fire it up full heat and it pretty much turns everything to ash. Thanks for the suggestion though bud

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
It's about time you lazy bum :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, those ribs look fantastic. As soon as I saw them I remembered the ones you did last year at the TN gathering. Those were off of a 103 sub primal rib section so a totally different cut, but both batches look amazing!! Very well done my friend....and next time don't wait to long :emoji_wink: A little reminder of last year...
024.jpg

Still in awe,
Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE and Flatrate
Those ribs sure to look good Jake, nice job

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: TNJAKE
How did I miss this! Man those are great looking ribs. CPB no less. Bet that was a feast

Reactions: TNJAKE
It's about time you lazy bum :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, those ribs look fantastic. As soon as I saw them I remembered the ones you did last year at the TN gathering. Those were off of a 103 sub primal rib section so a totally different cut, but both batches look amazing!! Very well done my friend....and next time don't wait to long :emoji_wink: A little reminder of last year...
View attachment 630690

Still in awe,
Robert
Thanks Robert for the compliment, the ribs and most importantly your friendship.........

I tell ya Robert's connection gets him some fine looking beef... And he ain't afraid to share it.
Them has to be the finest Beef Back Ribs I've ever seen, ain't now way you can call those Shiners, nope.
Looks damned delicious!
Thanks bud. Yeah these are super meaty and weighed in at 5lb each rack

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky