Beef Ribs Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 8, 2016
For those who have plate ribs at their wholesalers, so you find any rhyme or reason as to when they have them? My Costco always had a ton of them but no luck recently.

It's hit and miss for plate ribs and pork belly in my neck of the woods. Sam's Club is kind of sneaky some weeks, if you see the sliced Korean style ribs in the case.... they have packs of plate ribs in the walk-in. So it pays to ask.

Reactions: jcam222
It's hit and miss for plate ribs and pork belly in my neck of the woods. Sam's Club is kind of sneaky some weeks, if you see the sliced Korean style ribs in the case.... they have packs of plate ribs in the walk-in. So it pays to ask.
Our Sam's sells the Flanken ribs prepackaged now. Caught a good price last week and bought some. Nice thing about the prepackaged is you can see both sides. When they where doing them the bottom ones where almost total fat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky