• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef Ribs & Fatties

mrsb

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 13, 2007
Had a couple of friends request some fatties and didn't want to leave the smoker lonely so did some beef ribs too.  All smoked with hickory.  Temps around 250 for the duration

ribs rubbed (both with Big Rons Rub)

Fatties. Local store's breakfast sausage about 1 1/2 lbs each.  On the left is scrambled eggs, fried taters, pepporicinis and shredded cheese.  On the right pancakes w/syrup.  Sorry no rolled pic.  I just do a bacon wrap, not weave

Ribs sliced.  Had them on the smoker for about 1 hr 45 min, then foiled for about an hour with some apple juice, then back w/o foil for about 45 min

Egg fatty sliced

pancake fatty sliced

dinner

And dessert, apple crisp

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
that all looks very good, I have tried beef ribs, but the ones here hardly have any meat on them.  Yours look very good

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Plate looks great!!!.....love the apple crisp too we make that all the time round here!

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Great looking meal Mrs B - So did you smoke the apple crisp too

mrsb

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 13, 2007
Apple crisp was done in the oven. Will have to try the smoker sometime

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job Mrs. B, everything looks delicious!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Awesome Tasty Looking stuff, MrsB!!!

And Zoomable too----I love it!!!

Thanks,

Bear

jakerz66

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 7, 2011
One good looking meal MsB, I haven't had apple crisp in ages thanks for the Qview

ravanelli

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 3, 2011
Those beef ribs look very meaty, yet tender and nice pull-back on the bones.  Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.