Beef ribs, ABTs, and Dino Eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

homebrew

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 26, 2011
Harrison Township, Michigan
The before pics - will post afters when complete.

Beef ribs with simple rub, ABT - cream cheese, fresh pineapple and bacon (jalapenos and cheery bombs), Dino eggs - hard boiled egg wrapped with hot sausage and bacon.

3cdc6701_IMG_0057.jpg
11e00e2f_IMG_0061.jpg
9d64beb8_IMG_0059.jpg
be79086e_IMG_0060.jpg
09122be4_IMG_0062.jpg
8e77edde_IMG_0063.jpg

Reactions: raptor700
Man O man you have been busy.Thinking I am going to make a trip up there this afternoon to join you guys on the feast.Have you made those  dino eggs before?Sounds different,i have never had one of those.Well can't wait to see it finished,smoke on!

Wow!Looks like a meal fit for a king!Looks like you got quite a bit of meat off those beef ribs too
drool.gif
.Did you mix fresh pineapple with those abt's,if so how do they taste?

OMG !!!!!

That is some Fantastic looking chow, Homebrew!!!!!

Also Great Qview & Awesome BearView!!!

Great thread!!!  
icon14.gif

Bear

I cannot take credit for the Dino Eggs, I borrowed the recipe from SQWIB. Really simple - hard boiled egg wrapped with hot breakfast sausage and bacon. Smoked at 200 for a couple of hours.

What all did you put in those little cherry bombs?

Opps I jus found you put cream cheese, pineapple, & bacon. did they come out mushy? I recently tried a few tomatillo's & they were so mush I could hardly pick them up?

Last edited:
What all did you put in those little cherry bombs?

Opps I jus found you put cream cheese, pineapple, & bacon. did they come out mushy? I recently tried a few tomatillo's & they were so mush I could hardly pick them up?

Those were cherry peppers, hot as hell! They were a bit soft, i like a little bite left on the pepper.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky