Beef Picanha Too Small

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2018
DACULA GA
I ordered a Picanha from WF hoping it would be large enough to spin. The one I got was 1.1 lb. Way too small to spin. So I cut it into separate pieces and Skewered them for the Grill. Rubbed and trimmed and skewered.
IMG_4502.jpg
Here they are about 12 minutes into the cook. Although I trimmed a good amount of fat, there was still a lot left for the flame to crisp up. image0(4).jpeg
Final done plated shot. Was a little more well than I hoped, but still very good and juicy. I made 3 store bought frozen Crabcakes for a side item.
image1(4).jpeg
Overall came out very good for a fast meal. Thanks for stopping by, and a Happy Mother's Day to all this Sunday.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky