beef brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok soooo you love the flavors.....but you are unhappy because there was a lack of smoke ring? A smoke ring is a pretty sight.....but really only that. I would defy a blind taster to discern whether or not a piece of meat had a smoke ring or not. Relax....Enjoy you Q and all is right with the world.

Okay so its been awhile . My pops got me a Bradley indoor outdoor electric smoker for Christmas. Been experimenting with it due to the fact i can control temps and all . Made ribs , briskets and Boston butts . Found an off set smoker i wanna get . Its an Oklahoma joes but i can mod it inexpensive it has a temp gauge 239 is the price is it worth it ? R.I.P BB King

Last edited:
Okay so its been awhile . My pops got me a Bradley indoor outdoor electric smoker for Christmas. Been experimenting with it due to the fact i can control temps and all . Made ribs , briskets and Boston butts . Found an off set smoker i wanna get . Its an Oklahoma joes but i can mod it inexpensive it has a temp gauge 239 is the price is it worth it ? R.I.P BB King
Yes it's worth it. Is it new or used? If it's not all rusted out and all there sure. Get good temp gauges anyway.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky