Beef bone in Short Rib attempt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RichGTS

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 22, 2020
Camdenton Mo
It’s been a while since I posted on here - life has been getting in the way of getting time to play with the smoker.
I picked up these bone in short ribs and thought it would be nice to try these on the smoker. Plan to season them up with a simple SPOG rub and let them roll unless anyone can tell me otherwise.
image.jpg

Good deal on some nice looking ribs. Look like brisket on a stick! let us know how they come out.

Reactions: RichGTS
been a while since my last beef rib cook, but all mine were still one piece (not separated). Pretty sure they took about 8 hours or so. separated would have to be less than whole.

Reactions: Facundo
That would have helped. Some were really tender and others not so much. I look forward to doing these again

Some got real tender then others seem to have a bit less fat and were tougher. As usual I’m my own worst critic.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky