Beatrice Butt goes to the weekend spa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2017
Winchester,Va
Beatrice arrives at the spa and starts off Saturday with a skin peel followed by a deep tissue massage and a mud pack consisting of many botanicals including onion,garlic and mustard powder to name a few.She relaxes and meditates in a completely dark sensory deprivation chamber for the overnight.Sunday brings great things for Beatrice!You see, she's been wanting to lose some weight.Her Sunday plans include a sauna treatment to include aroma therapy with essences of hickory and cherry to help her melt away the fat.Beatrice's final indulgence will be a wrap,cool down and relaxation period before her pictures from Glamour Shots are taken.

Here is a pic of Beatrice this evening before her overnight:

KIMG0163.jpg

KIMG0165.jpg
Beatrice entered the sauna at 8:15 AM EST and her aroma therapy is scheduled for 9:15 AM.Here she is right before entering...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rings Я Us
Great Post..... Makes me love those beautifully tanned women that frequent these wonder and magical spas!!!!

lol Point....

Beatrice had a stupendous,smashing weekend holiday at the Spa! She lost weight and got beautiful,glowing skin.She says she's most definitely going back soon!
KIMG0168.jpg

Last edited:
Oh,I almost forgot! Chateau De Cochon gave her a goody bag with this wonderful house made deep skin emolient in it !
KIMG0169.jpg

Thank you;everyone, for all the likes and kind words.It's good to know I can amuse someone other than myself :D

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky