Bear's 52nd Anniversary Prime Rib for 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy anniversary!
Another perfect Prime rib!!
Al

Thank You Al !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

YEAP! Happy Anniversary!!! 52 years!! That’s awesome! My parents have been married 51 years!!!

Your meal and leftovers look really good! I enjoy reading your threads.

Thank You Justin!!
I Appreciate the Compliments!!
And the Like.

Bear

As good as the prime rib is -and it is - let’s not bury the lead ... the real story is 52 years together. Mega congrats!! We are 12 years behind you. Won’t catch of course, but hope to troll along behind you.

Thank You Sir !!
Keep it up---You're doing Great !!
Thank You for the Nice Compliments!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Easy to follow instructions. . .Great tutorial.

Thanks Bear and Happy Anniversity!

John

Thanks A Bunch, John!!!

Bear

Congrats John to you and Mrs. Bear on your 52nd anniversary. May God bless you with many more years together.

Also, very nice looking meals and thanks for posting your notes.

Rob

Thank You Rob!!
And for the Compliments.

Bear

Happy Pre-Anniversary 🍾

Prime rib looks great.
We just celebrated our 27th Dec 10.
Little over halfway to the 52nd :emoji_wink:

Thank You Rider!!
Hang in there---You'll get there!!
The second half goes by too fast!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Happy Anniversary!

There were some great pics in there so I have no doubt that you and the Mrs. really enjoyed that dinner.

Thank You Brett !!
Yes, this was one of the best for sure!!

Bear

Happy Anniversary! 52 wow! That’s great stuff.
Great looking prime rib. You sure got some great mileage on that one. Awesome cook and a real good string of meals. Nicely done, Sir. Like

Thank You Edge!!
Yup I just looked---We got married 2 years before you were born.
Thank You for the nice Compliments!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Bear! Excellent smoke with terrific directions as always. Happy Anniversary!

Thank You Jmusser!!
Appreciate the Compliments!

Bear

OH MY! That's another beauty and my wife came home with a small rib roast today. I know how I'm gonna cook it :emoji_wink:

Another good one Bear.

Thank You Randy!!
Enjoy that Rib Roast!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Very nice looking prime rib as always! And great step by step, makes it so anyone should be able to do one. And congrats on your upcoming anniversary, that's wonderful 52 years!

Ryan

Thank You Much, Ryan!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great bear.. cpl of question for ya your Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder. Is it equal parts of each and where did u get that little rack and would it fit it a half steam pan??

Looks great bear.. cpl of question for ya your Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder. Is it equal parts of each and where did u get that little rack and would it fit it a half steam pan??

Thank You PA42 !!
I just eye the amounts, and get the whole thing covered---Not Heavy/Not Light.

The Rack fits inside the bottom of a 9" X 12" Foil Pan:
Cooling Racks For Baking - Quarter Size - Stainless Steel Cooling Rack/Baking Rack

Bear

Reactions: pa42phigh
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky