Bear Mountain Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jersey Jimbo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 26, 2020
At the Shore
Was just in Tractor Supply, they had Bear Mountain pellets for 9.99 a 20 lb bag. I asked if this going to be in stock all the time. She said yes and that they go fast. She told me the day they get them in usually. And that is going to be the selling price. So I grabbed 2 bags of each apple, gourmet blend, and hickory.

Reactions: alfredo.daniel67
Always read they are real good pellets with a nice flavor. Always seen them around me for 20 a bag. I just hope that TS keeps them at that price.
They are non existent around me. I ordered online and that's pretty spendy. Will have to look at tsc although I've never seen ours carry pellets

They are non existent around me. I ordered online and that's pretty spendy. Will have to look at tsc although I've never seen ours carry pellets
the girl there said they were just starting to carry them, So I hope you can find them for a reasonable price like our TS

t

Reactions: TNJAKE
Dang good pellets. Best apple wood pellets I’ve ever used. For a pellet their mesquite actually smells of mesquite and the flavor is definitely there.
We have a Murdoch’s ranch supply that carries them, and I’m pretty sure the Sportsmans Warehouse carries them too.

Screenshot_20210205_153711.png

Just checked my local store and looks like they just got them in! Appreciate the heads up. That's half of what I paid online. Will be picking up a couple bags tomorrow

I picked up oak and hickory from area farm store (not TSC) last year. Only used the oak in tube and was satisfied with the flavor.
According to website Bear Mountain and others posting on SMF, they are a blended pellet and not 100%.
I haven't been to the store in months. If they still stock Bear mountain, I'll probably get a couple more sacks at $7.99 / 20#
If not, I'll wait for local box store to put Lumberjack on sale

View attachment 483574
Just checked my local store and looks like they just got them in! Appreciate the heads up. That's half of what I paid online. Will be picking up a couple bags tomorrow
I thought it was marked wrong so I asked thd girl working there. This is good for me they are only a few miles away. Got a feeling from what everyone says will be my go to pellets.

I just picked a few bags up this morning. But curious as to why they don’t list the flavors used in the mixes on the bag? After going on their website it tells you what’s in them.

I have been a Lumberjack guy but our Local Home Of Economy I saw a few days ago Bear Mountain were $7.97/ 20#. Might have to give them a shot. Will check local TSC also.

Price is hard to beat and the flavors are pretty good but they tend to create a lot more ash when used in my MAK.

Wow, top-shelf pellets at pit boss prices! I'm 30 miles from a TSC but I have a car I need to put some miles on to reset the engine monitoring readiness indicators. It's almost like the Almighty speaks to me through this Forum. :emoji_wink:

Reactions: Humo18 and Steff3
Wow, top-shelf pellets at pit boss prices! I'm 30 miles from a TSC but I have a car I need to put some miles on to reset the engine monitoring readiness indicators. It's almost like the Almighty speaks to me through this Forum. :emoji_wink:
I was pretty surprised to hear and see them for that price

I was pretty surprised to hear and see them for that price
I hope these are good pellets. I was getting a 20# bag of Lumberjack at Dicks for around $15 until they quit carrying them at my store. I then went with Pit Boss at Wallyword for $8.88, but you never know what's in stock. TSC is right down the road and I won't have to fight the crowds at WW!

Reactions: TNJAKE
I hope these are good pellets. I was getting a 20# bag of Lumberjack at Dicks for around $15 until they quit carrying them at my store. I then went with Pit Boss at Wallyword for $8.88, but you never know what's in stock. TSC is right down the road and I won't have to fight the crowds at WW!
I'm smoking some steelhead trout right now using the gourmet blend. The smell from the smoke is very sweet and delicious

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky