Bear’s Thanksgiving 2018 (Downloaded A Week Late)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal, My favorite of thanksgiving which you captured in a pick is turkey sammies..... Big like.

Thank You Charlie!!
Yeah, I'm a little strange on Turkey---Don't know if I'm alone;
I would much rather eat the Dark Meat when it's on my plate "Hot".
However when it comes to a cold Turkey Sammy, I'd rather have the White Breast Meat.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear. You and Bear Jr both have beautiful homes. Love the way the turkey was cut up. Beautiful.

Bear I don't think I have to worry about you starving to death. Looks like an awesome meal!!

Thank You HC !!
No--No starving here, especially with my Love of Leftovers.
I've often been a few days behind the rest of the family, as I was eating leftovers, and "They" were eating stuff fresh from the Stove.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear. You and Bear Jr both have beautiful homes. Love the way the turkey was cut up. Beautiful.

Thank You Adam!!
Yeah I do most of the Smoking around here, but Bear Jr is my Goto guy on Turkey!!
He sure can cut them up too.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

There goes that Bear again showing off a great meal after everthing is all gone. Dang

Yup I got so I slice turkey that way instead of the slices long ways on the breast. Like them sammies any horseradish on them?

Warren

Last edited:
There goes that Near again showing off a great meal after everthing is all gone. Dang

Yup I got so I slice turkey that way instead of the slices long ways on the breast. Like them sammies any horseradish on them?

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
I forgot to mention the "Horseradish Sauce". Most of that "White" you see is that stuff. I love it!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky