Bear’s Prime Rib Father’s Day (2016 Part #1)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang Bear missed this while on the road in PA man I could have gone a little out of the way for a sammie. Wind was wrong again didn't catch the smell either.

Man great looking PR cooked just the way I would like it.
points1.png
for another great job.

Warren

Happy Father's Day!
Sorry we can't be there.
I promise to smoke something good for you when we get back.
Thank You Towers,

Mom wants Deerburgers today, so I'm good for today.

By the time you get back, I should be in the mood for some Pulled Pork from your BGE. 
drool.gif

BTW: Great Pic!! 
icon14.gif

Dad

Last edited:
The PR King strikes again ! :biggrin: Looks like another PR smoke knocked outta the park my friend, very nice ! :drool

Bear was that a practice run for Fathers day? LOL Nice job

Richie

icon14.gif
Thank You Richie!!

Gotta keep in Practice!

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

Dang Bear missed this while on the road in PA man I could have gone a little out of the way for a sammie. Wind was wrong again didn't catch the smell either.

Man great looking PR cooked just the way I would like it.
points1.png
for another great job.

Warren
Thank You Warren!!

Wind is always blowing the wrong way!!

Bear

Not sure what's more impressive the clean smoker door,the perfect yard or that hunk of prime rib it looks nice and lean!

Not sure what's more impressive the clean smoker door,the perfect yard or that hunk of prime rib it looks nice and lean!
Thank You B-one!!!

PR probably looks lean, because when I bought it I cut the bones off and left 1 1/2 pounds of meat on the bones.

Bear

Bear's beef bash for father's day looks Bearable!

Points.

Actually, it looks stunning as usual. I hope you had a great father's day but suspect you will have a better time when you get together with Bear Jr.

Disco

Bear's beef bash for father's day looks Bearable!

Points.

Actually, it looks stunning as usual. I hope you had a great father's day but suspect you will have a better time when you get together with Bear Jr.

Disco
Thank You Disco!!

Yup---That will be more fun when he gets home!! He's a Good Kid (LOL--44 year old Kid).

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky