BDSkelly ~ Ain't No Thang But a Chicken Wang.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
All the kids came over with respective spouses  and my grand babies for a quick Sunday Dinner today. Nothing fancy. It's unseasonably warm today here in Texas. And I told the kids that the menu was an easy Summertime standard. Hamburgers and Hot Dogs grilled on the Green Weber Kettle (GWK) 

However I didn't tell them I was going to also include one of their favorites.
Smoked Wings!
Like I said.... It's an easy day... So I chose an easy method. 

These bad  boys were soaked in Franks overnight and are now seasoned with Kosmos Dirty Bird Rub and Course Black Pepper. 

I've set the MES to 275 and torched about a half of a rack of A Maze N Hickory Pellets. 

These will take about 2.5 hours to cook. I'll brush them with more sauce at the half way point. 

And there you go. Dig in kids!  These didn't last long.  They never do. lol

Have a great week friends!

Brian 

Last edited:
Mmm!!! Looks great Brian! Been craving wings and those look tasty!

Seasonably cold here, may have to fire up one of the trusty mini-WSM's and make a batch this week.

Tasty looking wings!
drool.gif
:
Awesome wangs as per usual b ! Nice cook buddy !
icon14.gif
Those look awesome! Nice job b!
Mmm!!! Looks great Brian! Been craving wings and those look tasty!

Seasonably cold here, may have to fire up one of the trusty mini-WSM's and make a batch this week.

Those wings look fantastic!

I can see why they didn't last long!

Point!

Al
Thank you Gents!  Gotta love those wings! B

Great wings, Brian. I hope the family visit went well and I am sure all ate well!

Disco

I can smell them here in jersey.. looks awesome
Thank you my friend. I appreciate the kind words!  There are lots of awesome smells in NJ. Happy these wings made it up your way! 

Brian 

What exit? 

Great wings, Brian. I hope the family visit went well and I am sure all ate well!

Disco
Hello Disco!

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas! b

Hello Disco!

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas! b
Same to you. I always find Christmas a little stressful but I wouldn't miss the time with family and friends for anything.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky