BBQ RUB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbrock

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 13, 2009
Richmond Ky
I have a crazy ?. I just made some rub for my pork butt and it taste some what diffrant than before. the only thing I changed was the brand of paprika. My wife picked up some Fancy paprika. that is the name of it and it was cheap..So my ? is  could the paprika change the taste of the rub. I know there are diffrant kinds of paprika but this is just plain like I have alwayes used..thanks for you time.

Yes the difference in styles of paprika can change the taste . But i don't know that most folks could taste it.

Thats what I was thinking. It might just be me lol..Thanks eman..

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now get you some hot Hungarian and you'll taste the difference for sure. But as for as Fancy Paprika I have never heard of it thou. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky