BBQ in Vegas?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twistertail

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 26, 2007
Central Ohio
I remember someone looking for a BBQ joint in Vegas a while back. Anyone ever find a good one? I'll be out there in Jan. for a convention and would like find a good place. Going to try Bobby Flay's place, have heard its really good. BBQ or not, what are some of your favorite places to eat in Vegas?

That was me, and I really didn't have time to look with all the company functions, sorry. But I will say this, Del Frisco's was great! I had a 8oz fillet and a nice 21oz Australian Lobster Tail along with a nice $$$$$$ bottle of wine and a few sides.

If I remember right this was your first time in Vegas? How did you like it? I've heard the gold coast is nice but have not been there. Most of the steak houses are VERY expensive. Its a company trip and I have to take a few clients out so cost is not that big a deal really. You can easily spend over $100 per person on a meal out there.

No this was my 5th time there. Gold Coast was nice. We went to a show Monday called "Legends" and it was good. If you play golf there are some nice places to play, and on Wed. they scheduled a river trip which was nice too, rafted (dry) all morning, stopped for lunch then rafted back. It was an all day trip. I don't gamble so I didn't do that. It's not a place I would go to for a vacation, but on all expense business trip, 3 days is enough.

Make reservations if you're going to Del Friscos. Food is outstanding and service is second to none. And yes prepare to spend over a hundred per, you can get some nice wines for around $60.00.

When are you going? I can get a friend to tell me what he ordered, I don't remember only it was a dry red, lite body, and smooth.

Going the last week of Jan., I dont drink wine but thanks anyways. Not sure if I'll get to Del Friscos, staying at the Flamingo so will probably do all my dinners on the strip. The river trip sounds great, I'll have to see if I can stop playing poker long enough to do something like that. There are some 4 wheeler trips you can go on also that sound cool.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky