Featured BBQ GURU PARTY Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rdwhahb

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 16, 2013
Dighton, Mass.
hey gang I have a older but like new BBQ GURU PARTY Q. It was only used 4 times on a weber 14" smoker. Worked great but going to a different smoker. Now the bad news. We just moved and I can not find the probe. I'm sure you can get one straight from BBQ GURU.

With all that said I am asking
20200524_184716.jpg
80$ shipped. Feel free to ask any questions about the party q.

I only accept pay pal and ship with the U.S..

Oh, I don't know why but its under the picture. Just to be sure everyone knows the price, it $80 shipped. I only accept pay pay and only ship withing the U.S.

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
Oh, I don't know why but its under the picture. Just to be sure everyone knows the price, it $80 shipped. I only accept pay pay and only ship withing the U.S.
Oh I see it now, man that sucker is hiding down there. I have and use a partyQ that my wife bought me years ago. I use it on my UDS for overnight smokes, they work great in drums.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky