BBQ Guru CyberQ Wifi??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimf

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
Olney, MD
Does anyone use the CyberQ Wifi? I like the idea of controlling it from my smartphone at work.

My instant thought is that would make competitions way to easy.  Well at least for me to win if I was cheating, breaking into something like that would be no problem.  Could even make them think everything was alright and have it to cold or to hot.

But on the other hand that does look interesting in the tech geek sort of way.

The cyberQ looks like a great idea - I am thinking of purchasing it also.  Though I am disappointed they don't have an Iphone App to go with this gadget

Hey iamsoftware & NickyB,

I purchased one about a month ago and it is by far the BEST purchase I have made for my smoker.  My rig is a Brinkmann LETM.  I have never had such control of my temps.

I was doing a 6 hour smoke.  I only took 20 minutes to get my smoker to my set temp of 225

Five hours later...

It works that good... It is not cheap but BBQ Guru stands behind it"s product. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky