bbq gloves

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I use the thick black rubber (over cloth of some sort) that go way past the wrist but that's for handling hot meat.
For hot metal I use long welders gloves.

Instead of buying welding gloves at a big box store, stop by a regular welding store like US Welding or Airgas. Now you can try on many different gloves, and they will have several that are way more heavy duty.

Reactions: Jersey Jimbo
IMG_20210214_194511.jpg

I bought some silicone gloves with a fabric inside. They hold up well for handling hot meats. Easy to clean. They’ve held up the last 4 years and show zero wear.

I'm with CFLJOHN512 CFLJOHN512 , I also use the silicone gloves as I can pick up the hot pans and cast iron pan for wood chunks etc with no problem , but I just use heavy leather work gloves like Colin1230 Colin1230 for just moving hot things like the racks etc around

3.JPG

These hang right next to smoker in the "Smokers Shed", hope this helps

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky