BBQ chicken pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good so far! Now I know you're going to post more pics before digging into that pizza!
roflmao.gif
lol yeah right! Enjoy!

More pics coming.  lol

I really like the Trader Joes charcoal.   Very clean burning and burns along time.

No weird taste afterwards.

That looks incredible! I'm curious what temp you ran it at? Just wondering if there's a magic temp to be sure the crust gets nice and brown like that.

Susie,

Remember I cooked it on my uds, directly over the fire.  They come out that color everytime.

I have cooked them anywhere between 225-350.   Always the same crispy golden brown crust.

And cooked right on the grate.  No pizza pan.

Last edited:
Have not tried this at home. I do like BBQ chicken pizza. We have a place in Tyler that does pretty good BBQ chicken pizza, I'll have to try this out'

Gary

Have not tried this at home. I do like BBQ chicken pizza. We have a place in Tyler that does pretty good BBQ chicken pizza, I'll have to try this out'

Gary
Have to put bacon on top.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky