BBQ chicken and potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JJS

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
Hersey, MI
So first I have a question...

does anyone make a damn cup holder for a weber kettle?

now to the real reason for the post, this was supposed to be yesterday’s dinner but it was still froze in the middle at 6pm so we ordered pizza.

Nothing special just chicken thighs on the Webber with those damn Hasselback potatoes that I saw on here and decided to give a try, now the little lady requires me to m

I cooked the potatoes on the grill until it was time to cheese them (forgot the pic)

Thanks for looking kinda a boring night around here, hence the post lol
0B24D56D-C3E2-4031-8EAB-879D5412C43B.jpeg
FB1FA9F9-2DC9-4DFD-A8B5-246AF4E83A91.jpeg
B765E7CE-5342-4CF2-8363-74E5B4C3BE1B.jpeg
2DCCD81F-42FB-46BD-9EF2-C074C918134C.jpeg

I like everything, BUT the choice of beer. Those potatoes look great - a meal in-itself.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JJS
All I can say is...I love your kind of boring night. Chicken looks good but them taters look awesome! Chicken and taters I love, just never got into chicken and waffles tho.

Like for sure
Ryan

Reactions: JJS
I like everything, BUT the choice of beer. Those potatoes look great - a meal in-itself.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks for the like, the beer was “payment” for helping a buddy, so if we want to get technical it is my favorite kind because it was free!!

How on earth can smoking some chicken and spuds be boring????

looks tasty.

ps look at the the steel cup holders for boats they have some that I think will work for the Weber!

All I can say is...I love your kind of boring night. Chicken looks good but them taters look awesome! Chicken and taters I love, just never got into chicken and waffles tho.

Like for sure
Ryan

Thank you,
chicken and waffles isn’t bad if it’s done correctly!!

I like everything, BUT the choice of beer. Those potatoes look great - a meal in-itself

I gotta chime in with Chris on this one. The chicken looks fantastic but those taters are to die for...but that "beer"? The term "light beer" is an oxymoron. If it's light, it ain't beer. If it's beer, it ain't light :emoji_laughing:

Just my take on it,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky