• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Banner photos taking up real estate

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
You don't like the banner?

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Is there anyway to kill the scrolling right to left images?

I'm not seeing anything obvious.
That is a permanent part of the forum and people are very proud of it. When we first moved to this new software it took us a few weeks to get the carousel working and I thought the members were going to mutiny on me.

That is a great way to see some really awesome recent posts. It does take up some real estate but I don't think most of our members would have it any other way.;)

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Mike, morning.... Have you found anything you like about the forum ????

ghostguy6

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 5, 2016
If your on firefox you can install an add on called UBlock. You can then maunally block the carousel from loading. I had to block the carousel because it was killing my connection at work. Shame, I liked looking at those pics.

kraimer

Joined Sep 23, 2020
That is a permanent part of the forum and people are very proud of it. When we first moved to this new software it took us a few weeks to get the carousel working and I thought the members were going to mutiny on me.

That is a great way to see some really awesome recent posts. It does take up some real estate but I don't think most of our members would have it any other way.;)
it seems to me that this is quite normal and that there is nothing unusual here

kraimer

Joined Sep 23, 2020
People have long known that you can make money by investing in real estate. As well as investing in real estate can be very scary. Getting started can be expensive, and the complexity of taxes, rents, and maintenance can destroy all desire to invest in real estate. But for example, my best friend decided to go into real estate Finance. But before that, she studied quite a lot of information and by a lucky chance found the site Connected Investors, which contains the real estate investing club that she joined. Now she is very advanced in this area and does not regret that she trusted Connected Investors. You can benefit from the wisdom of Connected Investors, and most of the work of investing in real estate can be distributed, making it easier to profit from investments without stress.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.