• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Banner photos taking up real estate

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
You don't like the banner?

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Is there anyway to kill the scrolling right to left images?

I'm not seeing anything obvious.
That is a permanent part of the forum and people are very proud of it. When we first moved to this new software it took us a few weeks to get the carousel working and I thought the members were going to mutiny on me.

That is a great way to see some really awesome recent posts. It does take up some real estate but I don't think most of our members would have it any other way.;)

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Mike, morning.... Have you found anything you like about the forum ????

ghostguy6

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 5, 2016
If your on firefox you can install an add on called UBlock. You can then maunally block the carousel from loading. I had to block the carousel because it was killing my connection at work. Shame, I liked looking at those pics.

Angalfaria

Fire Starter
Joined May 11, 2019
Is there anyway to kill the scrolling right to left images?

I'm not seeing anything obvious.
That is a permanent part of the forum and people are very proud of it. When we first moved to this new software it took us a few weeks to get the carousel working and I thought the members were going to mutiny on me.

That is a great way to see some really awesome recent posts. It does take up some real estate but I don't think most of our members would have it any other way.;)
Hi TulsaJeff,

I agree with. You are absolutely right. Your post so much suitable for me than some of the awesome other recent posts.
Thanks

Angalfaria

Fire Starter
Joined May 11, 2019
What I Cook On: Landmann GOSM :: Bradley 4 Rack Digital :: Bradley Smart Smoker :: WSM 22 :: BHC 14D :: BHC 18C :: Meadow Creek TS120P :: Big Green Egg XL :: Brinkmann ECB :: Cajun Injector XL :: Smokin-it 2D :: Traeger Lil' Texas Elite :: Camp Chef Woodwind :: Camp Chef Woodwind SG :: RT-700 "The Bull" :: Pit Boss Copperhead 7 Series :: Grilla Silverbac :: Pit Barrel Cooker
Those all maintained in the smokingmeatfourms.com. It's awesome.

Angalfaria

Fire Starter
Joined May 11, 2019
Take a tour on google for searching an apartment or villas in Dubai to stay some time and fulfill my hobby and some eating some best smoking meat. I decide to book an apartment, but there is a lot of websites, and I become confused that which is better for me. Anyone have any idea or any sites for this. Any help greatly appreciated.
I visit https://www.dubairent.com this website but could not book yet.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.