Bambi stuffed peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frosty91

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 13, 2013
Illinois
Still have ground deer left from hunting season. Getting close to being out though :( next year I will to kill at least 2. I love ground venison for about anything. And I love being able to butcher and grind my own, makes you feel so much better knowing where you food comes from.

Unfortunately the bell peppers were store bought. Browned the deer, with onions and seasonings, cooked some rice, put in a bowl, added can of rotel, and tomato sauce, more seasonings.

Cut tops off the peppers, took the innards out, stuffed with the mixture about halfway and added shredded cheddar cheese. Filled to the top and sprinkled more cheese on top.

Into the offset around 250, kbb with hickory chunks and apple chips. Will check on them in about 2 hours, or sooner. Will post more pics when done!

Deer mixture

The backwoods is sad it didn't get called for the smoke. But maybe I'll fill it with ribs on Sunday.

That looks delicious Frosty!

We love stuffed peppers around here & yours look fantastic!

Point!

Al

That looks delicious Frosty!

We love stuffed peppers around here & yours look fantastic!

Point!

Al

Thanks al! Love that they are so simple to make. And smoking them made them even better!

Tasty looking peppers! Haven't made any in a while, thanks for jogging the memory!

They were tasty! Even better leftover! I like a little hot sauce on mine to spice up even more

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky