Balsamic Glazed Tri Tip - The Copper Pot VC Way

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was not a Veggie eatin' kid until my late teens. A favorite Fresh Carrot prep now, boil until tender/crisp, then Sautee in Butter, a sprig of fresh Thyme and Pure Maple Syrup until tender and the syrup reduces to a thick Glaze...JJ
I've done it with honey and white wine once transferred to the pan with white pepper. I will have to try the thyme with sweet, I've always done it savor

EXCELLLENT!!
That’s all I got!
Al
Thanks Al!

Wow!!
They're eating Darn Good in Idaho Nowadays!!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Many thanks Bear!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Great looking plate of food and right up my alley. I just wish that tri-tip was readily available around me.

Great looking plate of food and right up my alley. I just wish that tri-tip was readily available around me.
Thanks GS! We are lucky to have it. It is only 6.99/lb vs the some 12/lb for the stuff at the butcher places. It’s hard to pass up!

So the kids went to a BBQ tonight so the wife and me just had spinach salads for dinner with her lemon herb dressing.....so I thought why not add some cold sliced TT to it and BAM BAM a smoked TT spinach salad!

9E33AAB5-18EE-4018-9AFA-DC01D699D85A.jpeg

Some pin nuts, Romano, and sliced grape T’s holy smokes (pun intended) this was just down right good!
769190E5-A471-4935-8B4E-F489867FEBF2.jpeg

I’m going to have to try it with my wife’s golden balsamic dressing on a future cook!!

ps edit, maybe it’s summer but the next day cold smoked meats really have my attention right now! Just another way to expand the protein recipe reach

I don't regularly eat Rabbit Food.😆 But add Meat and Cheese and a Salad goes from a Side to the Whole Meal. That Salad looks great!
I made Mrs. Civilsmokers Lemon Dressing for a Greek Salad with GYRO Chicken, Kalamata Olives and Crumbled Feta. Dang that was some good eats! Thank her again for sharing...JJ

I don't regularly eat Rabbit Food.😆 But add Meat and Cheese and a Salad goes from a Side to the Whole Meal. That Salad looks great!
I made Mrs. Civilsmokers Lemon Dressing for a Greek Salad with GYRO Chicken, Kalamata Olives and Crumbled Feta. Dang that was some good eats! Thank her again for sharing...JJ

I'm with you on the rabbit food, but when the wife make stuff taste like that and it can be added to meat, I sit down real quick and start consuming! The lemon dressing is pretty dang tasty! I passed along your thanks and she said oh yea it would go pretty dang good with that combination!

yankee2bbq yankee2bbq Steve H Steve H SmokinEdge SmokinEdge Johnny Ray Johnny Ray Smoking Allowed Smoking Allowed tx smoker tx smoker thanks for the likes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky