• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Baked ham and bagels

redneck5236

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 24, 2019
my wife’s son decided to come home last weekend because of pandemic I had a half of ham in the freezer that did not get cooked at Christmas time ! Did not want to do a full dinner so also made bagels for sandwiches. Had to haul everything down to my 94 year old mother laws for brunch with wife’s son and wife’s sisters . The mother in law loves family get together and loves when I cook . Ham and bagels were big hit ! Everyone requesting bagels now so guess I will have to do it again maybe Easter ! Sorry no sandwich pics since I had to haul everything to moms !

Attachments

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
I could just pick that ham up and go at caveman style. Looks darn good. and those bagels....WOW!
Jim

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Looks good! Bet that was tasty on the bagels!

Ryan

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.