Bad to the Bone... or my pinto prep

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
Gloria trimmed most off the meat from a small ham bone, and I had some NM red chile pods that I had dehydrated and coarse ground before I got my AMNS. I decided to smoke them both at the same time. This will probably be going into my pinto beans real soon, always can use some extra flavoring. I'm using 1 1/2 rows of mesquite in the AMNS.

Thanks for your time,

Rich

8b99886a_BadtiotheBone.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the start of another wonderfull Richoso dish!! Hope the rain co-operated down there I know you guys got hammered.

Looks like the start of another wonderfull Richoso dish!! Hope the rain co-operated down there I know you guys got hammered.
No rain today, but it's expected to hit us again in around 36 hours. Meanwhile... back to the smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky