Bacon wrapped chicken fingers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Wanted steak for dinner but the wife's brother was over and I only had two steaks. So chicken was on the menu. Got a couple thighs sliced some breasts wrapped with bacon,seasoned with Bad Byrons butt rub cherry for a touch of smoke over the Vortex.

Yummy. POINTS

Thanks cfarmer, now if the Lions don't go kittens it will be a good day! I got some not thick enough steaks for dinner if things go smoothly at work,looking forward to searing over the Vortex!

That's not what we're use to as Lions fans! I can't believe it! Detroit wins!!!

B-one, Tasty looking dinner!(GO Packers !) 
icon_lol.gif

You are making my mouth water again.....

Steve

Thanks kesmc27,I've done the same with chicken tenderloin but the cheaper breast meat works fine I want to try flattening them out with a mallet sometime.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky