Bacon-On-A-Stick (St Louis Cut)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I take it out tomorrow after 2 weeks, I can't wait!
She probably will smell it, I'm just a few blocks over on Main St!!
I'm sure your son's will turn out great as I'm sure he's learned a lot from you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Bear!

Tim
Thanks Tim!!

And I can tell your TG will be great !!!

I just thought of the last time I was down your way-----It was a retirement party for my BIL (about 4 years ago), at "The Perk".

Bear

Thanks for sharing another great looking recipe of yours with us Bear. I have to agree with themule, that every recipe of yours that I've tried has been great! 

Also glad to have you back after your episode with the hosp.and spreading some of that sav'vy around to us once more....Got this copied and will be trying it out soon. Fixin' to do another batch of that great nekkid beef stix of yours.
Thank You Very Much for the compliments, Santa!!

I'm glad my Step by Steps are treating you well.

Bear

Thanks Tim!!
And I can tell your TG will be great !!!
I just thought of the last time I was down your way-----It was a retirement party for my BIL (about 4 years ago), at "The Perk".

Bear

I can walk to The Perk, I actually live a few doors up from it. Talk about some great food! I'll let you know how the ham turns out.

Must have been a child bride........
LOL----Actually (don't tell her I told you) she's older than I am. Every October (her Birthday) I tease her that she is 2 years older than I am. Then in January (my Birthday) she goes back to only one year older.
biggrin.gif

Bear

I can walk to The Perk, I actually live a few doors up from it. Talk about some great food! I'll let you know how the ham turns out.
Yup---Great food !!

I imagine you've been there a few times. Great homemade chips too!!  LOL

I don't get out much any more but my favorite eating place is "The Country Place" on Rt 313 and the old Ridge Road. Great food & great prices.

Bear

Yup---Great food !!
I imagine you've been there a few times. Great homemade chips too!!  LOL

I don't get out much any more but my favorite eating place is "The Country Place" on Rt 313 and the old Ridge Road. Great food & great prices.

Bear

The Perk is me and my wife's go to place. When we take the family out, we go to the Country Place. I have a family of 8, and the bill usually costs around $45, with 20% tip!
That place is amazing, I don't know how they do it!

The Perk is me and my wife's go to place. When we take the family out, we go to the Country Place. I have a family of 8, and the bill usually costs around $45, with 20% tip!
That place is amazing, I don't know how they do it!
Yup---Their prices are unbelievable!!

The owner of the Country Place was on the 18th hole last Summer, with my BIL. He took his putt, and turned around to see my BIL laying on the green. Dropped over dead right there on the 18th hole----Didn't make a sound. He was just short of 70 years old. I think he was a regular at The Perk too.

Bear

Yup---Their prices are unbelievable!!
The owner of the Country Place was on the 18th hole last Summer, with my BIL. He took his putt, and turned around to see my BIL laying on the green. Dropped over dead right there on the 18th hole----Didn't make a sound. He was just short of 70 years old. I think he was a regular at The Perk too.

Bear

Oh my gosh Bear! That's terrible, I'm so sorry to hear that. But on the flip side, when it's my turn to go, I hope I'm doing something I enjoy. I'm only a few blocks away if your sister in law ever needs anything.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky