Backwoods Competitor For Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Serrhel Adams

Original poster
Apr 3, 2018
I have a backwoods competitor for sale. It has always been stored in a garage. Excellent condition and well cared for. Has heat diverter, castors, and BBQ Guru. $3000 obo. I’d be willing to drive a reasonable distance for delivery. Unit is located in Northwest Arkansas. It is a great cooker. I am looking to upgrade to something larger for whole hog as well as big events.

9AE06F99-F209-4CF3-B4E2-7A6CADAB5E78.jpeg 430D07ED-893E-4CD7-B7F2-7FAD61FAE6C4.jpeg

Reactions: russmn
I have a backwoods competitor for sale. It has always been stored in a garage. Excellent condition and well cared for. Has heat diverter, castors, and BBQ Guru. $3000 obo. I’d be willing to drive a reasonable distance for delivery. Unit is located in Northwest Arkansas. It is a great cooker. I am looking to upgrade to something larger for whole hog as well as big events.

View attachment 359492 View attachment 359491

Is this still available and would you be willing to deliver to Memphis?

John,

The unit is still available. I’d be willing to meet you at a 1/2 Way point. I looked & Conway AR appears to be about midway between Fayetteville & Memphis.

S

It’s 350lbs. It was shipped to me new. It could be shipped freight, but I’m sure it would be fairly expensive.

From the website:

Six 12 lb. turkeys
22 to 26 slabs of baby back ribs
8 to 12 briskets
16 to 18 Boston butts

View attachment 359492 View attachment 359491
Is this smoker still available?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky