Back Satan...BACK!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I.DON'T. NEED. THIS!!!
Untitled.jpg

Boss will kill me!!!

I think your grandson needs one to go along with his tractor...to be kept with you!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Of course you need that Steve, it goes with the new RV! Certainly full reward at the checkout line. RAY

• Haha
don't know if there are different sizes or models , but there is one at a place called camping world on sale for $399

You probably know this, but AAFES price matches. At least for in store purchases..That, plus no sales tax is a win/win.

It sounds like your mind is made up Steve, all that’s left is to pull the trigger, swipe the card and it’s all yours!

• Haha
don't know if there are different sizes or models , but there is one at a place called camping world on sale for $399
I'll check that out, thanks. Camping world knows me well!
It's the same one too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky