Back in the USA & question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boze

Original poster
May 21, 2006
Massachusetts
Hello all! We have finally finished out trek back to the US from New Zealand. In the process I have misplaced my username and password so had to re-register under a new name. Anyway it sees like a lot has happend since I last was able to read the forum.

I use a vertical smoker (which is somewhere out on the South Pacific headed this way) and was wondering if anyone knew someone who could make a custom cover for my smoker. I like it and really want to protect it from the elements. Any ideas??

Thanks and glad to be home,
boze

Boze-Try sending a PM to tulsajeff-He might be able to help you out.
Welcome back hame.

On my vertical smoker (GOSM) I use a grill cover from a Weber Kettle grill. It does'nt quite cover all of it but it works-

yo boze dude.
i know im cheap.
if i forget this, my honey reminds me occasionally.
so laugh if you want to.

necessity is the mother of invention!

i use contractor grade trash bags.
i secure bag to smoker with bungee cords.
it works for me.

aint this place great!

Thanks for the ideas guys- I have been using an old tarp but will try something a little more "custom" (maybe a trash bag!).
Keep smokin'
boze

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky