Back from the hospital ----- Again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rod, glad you are doing better and the graft is doing well. We're anxious to have you back out there Smoking.

I have 7 more days until my Knee replacement and I am excited about it;get to see pretty nurses
cool.gif

take care and see Ya on the forum.

Rod, glad you are doing better and the graft is doing well. We're anxious to have you back out there Smoking.

I have 7 more days until my Knee replacement and I am excited about it;get to see pretty nurses
cool.gif

take care and see Ya on the forum.
Hope the knee surgery goes well!

Johnny, glad things are looking up for you. Hope the hospital and the insurance company and work something out that won't break YOUR bank!!

yowch! Sorry you've had to go through all this, but so glad you've mended so well. LOL@ meateater!!  $155k+ how much does that make you per pound? You're worth every penny!

I know we'll see you up and smoking again in no time. Best wishes to your family, too.

Guess I missed this thread.  Glad you are doing better.  That must have been the virus from hell.  Worse than a brown recluse spider.

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky