BACHAN'S ORIGINAL STICKY RIBS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

I know we don't usually allow sales sites posts but like some of the hey grill hey posts it's kinda tied into the product. I guess I could maybe copy and paste the recipe only if you need me to.

I got turned onto the Bachan's Japanese BBQ sauce by a member in a stir fry thread I think it was. the best tip I had gotten in months. I use it for soooo many things it's unreal. Sooo when I seen they put out a ribs recipe I just HAD to look. I would rather tweak it to the smoker though so any ideas to do that would be awesome. I know people who try this recipe will more than likely love it so enjoy...

PS

Mods just pm me if u need me to change the post

• Love
Reactions: Sven Svensson
I have seen that sauce but haven't tried it. I might have too since more and more folks are talking about it.

Reactions: negolien
This stuff is made in my backyard. They’re local folks. I use it a lot and on everything. Yoshida’s used to the thing. Buchan’s is now what our whole county is using. Be sure to try their other sauces as well.

• Love
This stuff is made in my backyard. They’re local folks. I use it a lot and on everything. Yoshida’s used to the thing. Buchan’s is now what our whole county is using. Be sure to try their other sauces as well.
Nice yeah i love it it's my go to pot sticker sauce now for sure. I also love using it on fried rice it's soy sauce but sweeter lol

Reactions: Sven Svensson
I saw a post on one of my Facebook groups last night where someone made ribs using this stuff. It looked so good especially when paired with some rice.
So this stuff is better than Yoshida’s huh? I think Yoshida’s is pretty good and I use it to marinade and grill chicken thighs.

• Love
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky