baby backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jhartman714

Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
WEll today was the big day. Had 3 racks of baby backs ready to rock. Fired up the pit @ noon got her up to 225 and threw them on. 2 hours smoked with a custom rub, them pulled them off wrapped them in foil and back on for another 2 hours @ the one hour mark i flipped them and then @ the end of the 2 hours wrapped got em naked and sauced the bejesus out of them. MY old man has been cooking ribs for dam near 30 years and he said these were the best ribs he has ever had. Now i am sure some of that was a atta boy for me but i will say meat dam near jumped off the bone. After they were gone i realized no one took pics. Was so caught up in having a good outdoors day with my wife son, mother father and lil sister that i didn't take one single pic. o well next time, not to bad for a el cheapo smoker

I have done the same thing. Or taken pictures at the beginning and none at the end. It's all good. Glad you had time with your family and enjoyed good food.....Bud

"Was so caught up in having a good outdoors day with my wife son, mother father and lil sister that i didn't take one single pic."

Sounds like you had a fantastic day with your family! Good ribs are good ribs with or without photos.
icon_smile.gif

We'll forgive you this time for no Qview!   
icon_cry.gif
  Glad to hear you had a great time with family!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky