Baby Backs and Snacks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Whipped out some killer BBs and snack last night. STUFFED ourselves with all this and beers.

BPS Sweet Money on the ribs (almost missed the pic - the end few ribs were already cut off). no wrap. Snacks speak for themselves.
IMG_6911.jpg
IMG_6912.jpg

what are the bacon-wrapped rings composed of?
them are these TBO - they were ok. I had bacon issues big time to wrapping was a mess. the bacon strips broke into pieces which hindered the wrap. they needed a lot more sauce/rub than i used and they were real soft - I was expecting less soft. that was my first try on them, and the reason there was only 4. I like ABTs about 1000 times more.

I was going to ask about the Onion rings, they look Killer Good
Points for that spread
Richie

Dave bringing the smoked onions into the game...
tenor.gif

JK buddy that all looks awesome! I could sit down to a meal like that about any day of the week.

them are these TBO - they were ok. I had bacon issues big time to wrapping was a mess. the bacon strips broke into pieces which hindered the wrap. they needed a lot more sauce/rub than i used and they were real soft - I was expecting less soft. that was my first try on them, and the reason there was only 4. I like ABTs about 1000 times more.
no way I have the dexterity to do those! LOL. i will try the unwrapped version first.!!

Nice spread
I love onions on the grill. Store bought battered get nice and crispy.
Freeze the onions before you wrap and back in the freezer for 1/2 hour or so after wrapping

Last edited:
Reactions: chopsaw
Great looking snacks and ribs ! have planned to try the bacon wrapped onions but haven't.
Maybe this weekend since we have fresh , sweet Vidalia ones in the pantry

I too the smoked onions (not he bacon wrapped ones) and put them on burgers with cheese. OMG they were good.

IMG_6915.jpg

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky