AZBarbeque

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

azbarbeque

Original poster
Mar 9, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Hello all, just found your site from a link on AZBBQA. Very nice site.

We are BBQ enthusists here in Arizona and we are currently the West Coast distruibtor for Diamond Plate Smokers. You can find more details on them on our web site at www.AZBarbeque.com.

These are great 5 in 1 units, you can cook with smoke, propane, charcoal, wood or steam or any combination of them.

They tow great, very even, cook evenly and are a lot of fun to use.

Hope to be a part of your community and enjoy the benefits.

Welcome to the forum AZBarbeque. I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you'll find tons of helpful advice and are hopefully able to impart some of your own.

Welcome to our little corner of the web, AZ. I hope you will find the site useful and informative. Please feel free to chime in at any time with any questions and don't hesitate to share your experiences. There are lots of great ideas and useful advice freely given and received by some of the friendliest folks on the net!

Cheers,
Brian

Thanks for the warm responses, we look forward to participating on your forum section here.

Brian, great signature, I love it.

The one I have our our site reads, "If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"

I thought that was a pretty funny one as well, I had seen bumper stickers with it on there. I have some vegetarian friends, so it has been fun.

Thanks again, looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Welcome AZ, Hope you enjoy our forum and share what you know about the thin blue smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky